It’s the most exciting time in your life. You and your partner have decided to tie the knot and have announced wedding plans. Friends, family, and colleagues at work are delighted and share in your good news. The planning of the happy day seems a huge task, and that’s before you consider the destination for your honeymoon.
The world seems to be getting ever smaller, with many going to more and more destinations that would have been unthinkable to our parents. You are looking for somewhere that not too many others have been to as are considered somewhat of a trailblazer. Hours watching YouTube videos and doing research have got you changing your mind many times, until you think you have solved your dilemma. You have seen an advertisement titled Luxury Resort Maldives.
It looks like everything you want for you and your spouse to be. Let us have a look at the attractions of heading to the archipelago of the Republic of Maldives, which is located just short of 500 miles southwest of India and Sri Lanka, and to stay in a luxury resort.
- A tropical destination with stunning weather, soft white sands and blue sea is guaranteed to put a smile on your face as you awake each morning.
- A top rate resort will offer you an assortment of choices to stay in throughout your stay, such as beach, water, or tented jungle villas.
- Luxurious facilities will feature indoor and outdoor bathrooms, plunge pools, king size beds, large bathtubs, relaxation decks, drinks machines, fridges and extra bedrooms depending on your choice of villa. Perfect for those initial special days as a married couple.
- Resorts offer outstanding international and local cuisine in their many restaurants. The abundance of freshwater fish could well tickle your taste buds or maybe fried crispy yams, like sweet potato will be your snack of choice.
- The Maldives location is perfectly accessible with direct flights taking around 8 hours from the mainland Europe. You may wish to spend your time on the flight planning for your married home and considering having solar panels installed on your return.
- The Maldives is perfect for those who enjoy getting close to mother nature and head to discover the breathtaking house reefs by going diving. Whether advanced or a beginner, the waters allow fun for all. Many resorts have their own reef, with snorkelling also available.
- Each of the islands in the archipelago is different, but all offer amazing views and natural beauty. Imagine watching the sun set over the Indian Ocean as you sit enjoying a cocktail with your loved one.
- No advanced paperwork is required before departure as a cost-free 30 day visa is issued on arrival.
- The islands are ideal for those who fancy a leisurely day cycling and adventuring before returning to sumptuous luxury.
Choose a luxury resort in the Maldives for your honeymoon, a beautiful tropical resort island which guarantees a combination of superb accommodation, natural attractions, mouth-watering food, along with amazing underwater experiences.