Decrypting and encrypting your PDF files can be more challenging than you thought. Thanks to technology’s continuous advancement, these crucial tasks have made easier and simplified through online PDF tools, such as the PDFBear.
This online platform has been one of the most used web services today because of its free services and straightforward process. With its password remover and protection tool, decrypting and setting up a password to your PDF documents can be done with just a blink of an eye.
To learn more about how PDFBear helps you with your PDF stuff, continue reading below.
Decrypt Your PDF Documents Through PDFBear
Setting up a password to your Portable Document Format file is a great way to protect its content and secure your privacy. However, it can also become a headache for some people, particularly if they have to open their passworded file multiple times in a day. Aside from the fact that it can take up some time, it can also delay the task you need to finish.
If you don’t want such a thing to happen, it might be better to delete your password first before accessing a locked document. This way, you can freely open your PDF file anytime without the need to enter the code. Besides, you can set up a new password anytime you’re done with your task to bring it back to a protected condition.
Moreover, the process of unlocking your PDF file with PDFBear can only take up a little bit of your time. Yes, that’s right! By just following four simple steps, you can remove your document’s password in just a matter of seconds.
Thus, if you want to experience the PDF unlock feature of this online platform, here’s how you can get started:
- From your computer’s file storage, choose the passworded file you want to decrypt. Or, if you want to take an easier route, you can simply drag the PDF and drop it to the PDFBear server.
- After you have uploaded your locked file, enter your password in the box provided by PDFBear.
- Once done, press the “Unlock PDf” button so that the PDFbear can start the process of removing your password.
- After a short moment of waiting, your locked PDF file will finally be decrypted, and you can download it to your device.
Protect Your PDF Files Through PDFBear
Aside from removing the password of your PDF file, the PDFBear can also encrypt your document and help you set up a code for additional security. With this online platform, you can always make sure to get a high-quality output since it uses the newest technology in protecting your PDFs.
Moreover, PDFBear is also supported by a 256-bit encryption protocol; that’s why it can ensure tight security that can’t be easily cracked by other people. Further, you can set up a code of not less than nine characters for your PDF file. You can use alphanumeric characters or mix uppercase and lowercase letters plus numbers to create a hard-to-break password.
If you want to use the PDFBear’s protection tool right this instant, here’s the list of the things you should do to lock your PDF document.
- First, you should drag the PDF file you want to encrypt and drop it to the intended toolbox of PDFBear.
- Next, set up your desired code to lock your PDF file.
- Then, click the “Encrypt PDF” button to begin the encryption process.
- Lastly, after a short while, PDFBear will successfully lock your PDF document, and you can download it to the internal disc of your device.
Unlocking and encrypting PDF documents has never been faster with PDFBear online tools. With its help, you can ditch the process of installing particular software to manage your Portable Document Format files. Thus, if you’re having a hard time handling your PDFs, you can always get the help of PDFBear anytime and anywhere.